Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Good Morning All,

The book fair is done finally. We did well for the first book fair. I am always excited to see it come and relieved to see it packed up and gone. This book fair will not be picked up until December 4th. I packed up the fun stuff on Friday morning and got my tables and chairs back- much better-. I have asked students that were not able to get a book from the fair to come down and choose one, $6 or less,  as a gift from me and the book fair. Some really seem to appreciate it and others just want the same book as everyone else. It takes all kinds.  Thats it for now. I will have to remember to come back to the blog for the spring book fair.

1 comment:

  1. I have worked on book fairs before - tremendous amount of work involved. A great opportunity for your students to get books.

    ReplyDelete